Studying a executive MBA in New York, opens the doors to almost any job you can imagine. Schools of Columbia and NYU are recognized as one of the most prestigious in the world.
Therefore we put within your reach, so you can share experiences and ideas on these universities, from deciding whether to make a Executive or Part Time program, to advise what is the best form of power he admitted.
We also want to include in this section, everything related to the GMAT and TOEFL, which is a must to get your access to any MBA part.
The best executive MBA colleges in New York
It is located in Manhattan, New York City, in the state of the same name.
The Curriculum offers undergraduate, graduate and special programs and ongoing studies, it is specialized in the executive MBA program in New York and is one of the best universities.
Located in the town of Ithaca, in the state of New York, offers a wide range of curricula in levels of undergraduate, graduate and special summer programs and continuing education to develop an executive MBA in new york.
New York University
Located in the city of New York, it has more than 36,000 students enrolled, of which at least 5% are foreigners from 120 countries around the world. It offers 30 academic schools and colleges and research programs and has campuses in several US locations.
University of Rochester
Located in Rochester, New York, it has more than 8,000 students, including 5% of international students from 45 different countries. the same offers an executive MBA in New York
Located in the city of New York, it is considered one of the oldest and most comprehensive sponsorship Jewish American institutions. It has more than 6,000 students enrolled, including 600 students annually studying in Israel, under the auspices of Yeshiva University.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Located in the town of Troy, this university offers the best of two worlds: the natural environment that provides proximity to the Adirondacks and urban life of the Capital District of New York.
It is also only a few hours from the cities of New York, Boston and Montreal. It has more than 6,000 students enrolled, of which 6% are international students from at least 83 countries in executive MBA in New York.
Benefits of studying an executive MBA in New York
– ‘Learning by doing’ or experiential learning: each student gets practical experience and learn from your mistakes.
– Multidisciplinarity: fosters creativity and innovation by integrating actors, elements and values of multiple areas of knowledge, knowledge and practical technique, and helping to identify synergies, analogies and approaches from several viewpoints about executive MBA in New York.
– ‘Flipped Learning’ or inverted pedagogy: the new generations are demanding a more practical and interactive learning, and that is why this type of education distributes the master class with home study with other media.
– Professor ‘coach’: is a mentor who will help students to identify key knowledge to be acquired and to question the established, developing innovative proposals.
– Customization: is to provide a customized work for each participant and determine the needs of each student in executive MBA in New York, because not all companies are equal and all students have the same training and experience.