For academic researchers and educators of the Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management means the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) is ideal for students who have had experience in a managerial position in the same field or similar, at the end of Master in study graduates will combine theory with practice and can show a good knowledge of the clinical industry And pharmaceutical.
Students are equipped with all the important management tools and theories to re-enter the labor market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within the health field.
Leaders in Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management, ensure that your facility works to its full potential by monitoring day-to-day management activities. They have to develop and implement objectives, policies and procedures for their departments and trained staff about the changes.
They manage and evaluate the quality of the work of each of the management members, as well as clinical work and clinical, administrative, and professional staff.
They arrange activities and training efforts for employees. They create and manage budgets, hire the monitor, and organize activities with other managers.
Clinical and pharmaceutical leaders manage purchasing decisions and communication activities, as well as ensuring they have the equipment they need for each need.
Benefits offered by the Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management program
In our Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management Programs, you:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Gain the knowledge to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a professional and successful researcher.
Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management has a duration of 6 months + thesis
We have 4 shots per year: January, April, July and October
The teacher will take his leadership to the next level. In our master programs, you will be able to:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to make organizations more effective, adaptable and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
- Study of Languages: this program of studies taught entirely in English.
- Clinical and pharmaceutical management
- Study techniques for postgraduate learning
- Search methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, control and accountability of financial resources
- People Management in Organizations
- Strategic management
- Strategic Operations Management
- Admission requirements:
Duration: 6 months + Thesis (thesis takes about 6 months)
Diploma obtained: Executive MBA in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management
Age to take: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: 5 years of management experience + High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Level of English: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who do not study at an English speaking school) if you do not have an English certificate you can do our own English tests free of charge.
Study method: Online